Formation gratuite sur la levée de fonds en ligne pour les ONGs.
Organisée le 2 et 3 Février par Non Profit Tech for Good
C’est en anglais!
The technology to donate online was launched in the late 1990’s and through a process of trial and err NGOs have slowly been able to build donor’s confidence in the technology and grow their online donor database. Today online donations make up an average of 7-10% of an NGO’s annual budget and online giving continues to grow – and will continue grow – ever year. Now more than ever it’s crucial that your NGO knows the basics of a successful online fundraising campaign and has knowledge of emerging online fundraising trends in order to prepare for the future. Topics include:
• What to look for in an online fundraising service
• How to use social media to increase your online donations
• How to launch a monthly giving program
• How to launch a crowdfunding campaign
• A discussion on the future mobile fundraising apps
• How to be an early adopter of digital wallets
Plus d’infos et inscriptions ici!